Studying voice helps you to:
- understand, feel, hear, and change habits that interfere with efficient phonation, free and rich resonance, and expanded vocal range.
- gain an understanding of YOUR voice and what it can and cannot do.
- gain a dependable and expressive personal voice that will do as you wish.
- become more confident and consistent with your skills.
- apply new vocal technique to new settings and opportunities.
- experience the joy of music making, or acting, or speaking for yourself and others.
- trust and respect your body/mind, and be optimistic about your future potential.